Thursday, September 30, 2010

Commuting Themed Day

Don't forget about our commuter clinic tonight at our Vine location. 6pm informational meeting, followed by time to get all your questions answered.




Is Bicycle Commuting Right for You?

Wednesday September 29, 2010

I've always been too chicken to try bicycle commuting. Without a continuous bike path from my home to downtown, I shudder at the idea of jockeying with cars at the beginning of each work day. Moreover, the weather in my hometown is unpredictable, to say the least, so you are likely to bike to work in sunny bliss, only to return home in a downpour.

But I have friends and colleagues who swear by bicycle commuting. They consider it the ultimate in working parent multitasking -- fitting in time to exercise while also traveling to work. One dad who uses our daycare center even drops off his child via bike before hitting the trail to the office. As someone who's been known to walk while reading a book, I have to admire that kind of efficiency.


Author's Page

No comments: